The Holy-Spirit Cathedral

The Holy-Spirit Cathedral

The building was erected in XVIIth century as the main temple of Roman Catholic convent of the Bernardines. In 1945 an ancient sacred object, the icon of Our Lady of Minsk, was brought into the Cathedral. Near the northern wall of the Cathedral there is a shrine with St. Sophia’s relics. There is a side chapel in honour of St. Cyril and St. Methodius in the crypt.